I made the 9-hour drive in my new slippers from Target, a Christmas gift from the husband. They are SO comfortable.
|created with the Instapic frames app|
I wanted to contribute to the holiday dinners we were attending, so I made this caramel gingersnap ice cream courtesy of House of Earnest, one of my favorite blogs.
The next day, Scott's brother proposed to his fiancé on that same trail. It was the spot to be this holiday!
We bought our nephew these Spy Net Ultra Night Vision Goggles when Amazon was running them on Christmas special for $30. They were a HUGE hit. All of the grown men in the family wanted to play with them.
And these were the Christmas cards we sent out this year, purchased through the Walgreens website. I was happy with them except that the picture of the dogs printed out darker than I thought, so we lost some of the detail on their faces.
It was supposed to look like this! I posed the pups for more than an hour while I fiddled with my new camera. They are such good models (when sleepy).
• The Target + Neiman Marcus collection is now 50% off.
• Wisteria's holiday decor is 75% off.
• Anthropologie's semi-annual sale is on- extra 30% off sale items with the code WOW30.
• Extra 25% off sale items at J Crew and up to 60% off at J Crew Factory
• 50% off holiday decorations at Home Depot & Lowe's
And I'm sure every other store is having some sort of sale, too. Spend those gift cards! :)
* Snowed In *